martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

a meme

What were you doing 10 years ago?
let's see... ten years ago i was 12 years... and i was traveled to italy whit my parents... after that here in venezuela i went to San cristobal and broked my left arm and my nose...
5 things you have to do today:
ok 1.- i have to finish my lunch, 2.- i'm going to teach karate, 3.- i have to go to de bank, 4.- i've to study and i have to go outside whit my dog...
Snacks I enjoy…
I love chocolate. Specially Nutella. Doritos i love doritos...
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I would buy a house for me. I would donate some of the money to a children or elderly institution and open my own graphic desing's company. Of course, i will go on a vacation to a exotic place like japan...
Three of my bad habits:
Being strong headed sometimes... working too much...
5 places I have lived:
I just live in maracaibo
5 jobs I have had:
I teach katare, work at company and i worked for my moteher 1 yaer on Customs agent
3 people I want to know more about:
I would like to know more about:

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Ooops who would you like to know more about? ...