martes, 13 de mayo de 2008

welcome to my blog


Welcome to my blog

This blog is for my English class

Hi, there! My name’s Davide Di Turo. I’m from Maracaibo, originally. I’m 22 years old and I study graphic design at URBE. I live in Maracaibo, in pueblo nuevo. I’m in level 6,7 & 8 of the URBE ESL Program. My Favorite Subjects are Flash, draw, infography.

I love music, playing soccer, playing bass ,surfing the net, pizza, chocolate, my family, my country and my dog..

I hate smoking, listening to regeaton, getting up early on the weekend, violence, war, injustice, and washing the dishes.

My dream is to travel around the world, visit the Pyramids in Egypt and The Eiffel Tower in Paris. Of course, I want to graduate from Graphic design. I also want to learn to speak Italian very well. I’d love to work in an important company and buy a house, get married and start a family.

About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. It’s a good exercise. I also chat on the internet and have friends in many countries. I can write well, but I need to practice more. The most difficult for me is speaking. I need to practice more.

If you want to know me better just leave a comment

No hay comentarios: